Fast and convenient tooth replacement procedure.
We understand how distressing it can be to have a chipped or cracked tooth that needs immediate repair. We cater to patients that need same day tooth restorations with the CEREC system, an innovative machine that can create beautiful, natural-looking crowns right in our office within minutes. CEREC is a convenient, high-quality treatment option for busy patients in need of permanent tooth restorations.
How CEREC Same Day Dental Crowns Work
- Since all impressions are taken digitally, there are no messy molds or issues with gagging to worry about. Everything is prepared and created right in our office so you won’t have to wait weeks for a lab to create your crown. We will place the crown shortly after creating it with the CEREC machine so you won’t even have to worry about temporaries. Everything is customized for you and only requires one visit.
- Digital impressions are comfortable.
- Nine years later, patients report a 95.5% success rate.
- Same-day service.
- Eighteen years later, patients report an 84% success rate.
Request An Appointment
Dr. Andrew J. Dietz, DDS
Dr. Dietz resides in Marlton, NJ with wife Betsy and two children, Fiona and Alexander. He enjoys spending time with family, playing competitive amateur golf, traveling, running and physical fitness.He is active in church and is a supporter of numerous charitable organizations. Born in Youngstown, Ohio
- H.S. Cardinal Mooney H.S., Youngstown, Ohio 1982
- B.A. Zoology, Miami University, Oxford, Ohio 1986
- D.D.S. Case Western Reserve University School of Dentistry 1990
- Certificate in Prosthodontics, Temple University School of Dentistry 1993
Haddon Heights, NJ established February 1999 Associate Clinical Professor, Temple University 1991-1993 Published in Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry
Memberships to Professional Organizations:
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Southern Dental Society (local component to ADA)
- American College of Prosthodontists
- Royal Society of Medicine- Overseas Fellow
Past President of Southern Dental Society 2010-2011, Delegate to American Dental Association, Delegate to New Jersey Dental Association, NJDA Council on Governmental Affairs, Trustee to Southern Dental Society, Member of Executive Committee, Southern Dental Society
Award Winning Dentistry
5-Star Paitent Reviews
Everyone at Dr. Dietz's office is professional and courteous.If you have a dental issue they will take care of you... read more
State of the art facility. The staff is very efficient and friendly. Dr. Dietz explains the procedures in an easily... read more