The Haddon Dentist is committed to maintaining the safest and healthiest conditions for our patients and staff.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
New Safety Measures
- We begin each day by screening ourselves for symptoms, taking temperatures, and holding ourselves to the same safety standards we ask of our patients.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office and your temperature will be taken.
- We ask that you wear a mask upon entering the office.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, newspapers or iPads, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Only patients will be allowed back to the dental or hygiene operatory unless prior approval is obtained.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- All our staff will be utilizing the recommended personal protective equipment (PPE) to protect you as well as themselves.
We look forward to seeing you, and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.