As your premier Haddon Heights dental office, we take pride in providing you with information to allow you to make informed decisions regarding your oral health care.
At The Haddon Dentist we offer a range of services to treat your dental needs. If there is a procedure or service you do not see listed give us a call at (856) 547-8664 to see if we can accommodate your needs.
- General Dentistry
- Prosthodontics including implant restorations
- Implant Dentures
- Teeth in a Day
- All on 4 implant restorations
- Crowns in a day
- Teeth whitening for life
- 3D imaging
- Smile make overs done exclusively by specialists.
We work with most insurance carriers* in order to maximize your individual dental benefits. The following is a partial list of well known insurance carriers:
- Aetna PPO
- Cigna PPO
- Assurant PPO
- Maverest PPO
- Horizon Trad/PPO
- Guardian PPO
- United Healthcare PPO
*State sponsored and managed care (DHMO) plans are not accepted at this time.
If you don’t see your insurance carriers name and have questions, please feel free to give us a call.
The Haddon Dentist Plan
- $259 Annually per Adult
- $199 per Child 17 years old and younger
- Two Complimentary Exams
- Two Cleanings (Prophylaxis)*
- 1 Set of Necessary X-rays
- 15% Discount on Most Dental Services**
- No Annual Maximum
- No Deductible
- No Preauthorization for Treatment Approval
This is a discount plan offered exclusively by Andrew J. Dietz, DDS, PA in order for our patient to maintain optimum oral health. It allows patients without an insurance plan to obtain affordable dental care. It may be purchased individually or for an entire family. The member discount can be applied to most dental services provided by Andrew J. Dietz, DDS, PA. Some exclusions may apply.**
*Periodontal cleaning and fluoride treatment not included
**Ask a team member for details on exclusions
Whitening for Life Program
We feel that every patient in our practice deserves to have a smile they can be proud of. We are excited to offer out patients a unique program called Whitening for Life, because it is our goal that our patients have healthy teeth and gums for a lifetime. Before you can take advantage of Whitening for Life, you must complete the necessary dental care as recommended by Dr. Andrew Dietz. You must also keep recommended preventative visits current. Your long-term dental health is as important to us as it is to you. Our patients have found these preventative visits help greatly reduce emergencies and lessen the chances of costly restorative treatment as a result of dental problems not caught early on. That is why we are happy to provide this extra bonus for our patients who are committed to their dental health.
Here’s How it Works:
- Once Dr. Dietz determines that your teeth are healthy, we will provide you with custom fitted professional whitening trays and a starter kit of professional whitening gel.
- There is an initial one-time fee of $195.00* (normally $275.00). Then one complimentary whitening gel syringe ($40) will be rewarded at each six (6) month hygiene visit.
- Participants must stay current in keeping with recommended dental health appointments (Adult Prophylaxis, Periodontal Maintenance).
- Participants must keep all scheduled appointments. In order to provide exceptional services like Whitening for Life to all out patients, we ask you give us the courtesy of advance notice for all schedule changes. The original appointment should be rescheduled within the next two (2) weeks, or as deemed acceptable.
- If your last hygiene visit was more than ten (10) months ago, there will be a re-activation fee of $50.
- Lost or destroyed trays will be replaced ata cost of $25 per tray to the patient.
- Participants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to participate in the Whitening for Life Program.
*The initial one-time fee of $195.00 will be waived for patients who have paid for teeth whitening at out office within the past five (5) years and meet all other requirements of the Whitening for Life program.