Our goal is to help you through your first appointment. We all know how scary it can be, so we are here to answer any questions or help alleviate any concerns you may have.
We work hard to offer our patients (new and old) a welcoming and comfortable office. We know that you may be anxious about your visit, so we will do everything we can do to help.
We know that the first appointment is the worst because of all of the paperwork. Because of this, we can mail you the paperwork so you can complete it before you come.
If you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment, feel free to contact us today at (856) 547-8664.
Dr. Andrew J. Dietz, DDS
Dr. Dietz resides in Marlton, NJ with wife Betsy and two children, Fiona and Alexander. He enjoys spending time with family, playing competitive amateur golf, traveling, running and physical fitness.He is active in church and is a supporter of numerous charitable organizations. Born in Youngstown, Ohio
- H.S. Cardinal Mooney H.S., Youngstown, Ohio 1982
- B.A. Zoology, Miami University, Oxford, Ohio 1986
- D.D.S. Case Western Reserve University School of Dentistry 1990
- Certificate in Prosthodontics, Temple University School of Dentistry 1993
Haddon Heights, NJ established February 1999 Associate Clinical Professor, Temple University 1991-1993 Published in Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry
Memberships to Professional Organizations:
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Southern Dental Society (local component to ADA)
- American College of Prosthodontists
- Royal Society of Medicine- Overseas Fellow
Past President of Southern Dental Society 2010-2011, Delegate to American Dental Association, Delegate to New Jersey Dental Association, NJDA Council on Governmental Affairs, Trustee to Southern Dental Society, Member of Executive Committee, Southern Dental Society